Thursday, April 10, 2008

Secrets

Time published its first annual list of the top blogs on the internet. I thought most of them were annoying, nothing can be beat Alistyle, right guys? Anyway, there was one very special one; PostSecrets. They described it as "The blog is an ongoing community art project in which ordinary people mail in a personal secret written by hand on one side of a homemade postcard. The cards are then posted anonymously on the blog exactly as received, presented without comment." I describe it as a beautifully touching space on the internet, click here to see for yourself.

There was something else I found there, a video summary of some the cards that had been sent in. I have to say, this was even more heartfelt, an perhaps a bit sad. I advice you use headphones when listening to this, so you dont miss out on posts such as "i really enjoy funerals" "i almost planned to kill my mother", and others;






Oh pls watch this, it is truly true.

No comments: